What cookies are?
A «cookie» is a small data file that is downloaded in the device (PC/Smartphone/Tablet) of the visitors that access certain web pages (from now, the “Usuarios”), with the purpouse of being able to store and recover information about the navigation that is carried out from them.
These files are stored in the visitor device and they contain data that are not harmful to your device. They are used for remembering the visitor preferences, such as the language selected, sign in information or website personalization.
Cookies also can be used for recording anonymous information about how a visitor use a website. For instance, from which website you have accessed or if you have used an advertising <
Types of cookies used by Disfrimur
The cookies that are identified below are being used in the web, as well as its typology and function. Specifically, the following types of cookies are used:
- Cookies de personalización: are those that allow the User to access to the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a serie of criteria in the user’s device.
In Disfrimur we use the following own cookies:
At even sign in
Disfrimur does not use third party cookies.
How to modify the cookies policy?
We inform you that you can block or disable cookies through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you will be able to keep on using our website although the use of some of our services could be limited.
That are some of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
We recommend you to check this policy every time you access to our webpage with the aim of being adequately inform about possible changes in them.