Quality and environment policy
The provision of quality service and its commitment to the protection of the environment occupies an important place in its CSR policy. To improve in these areas, we have established a Management System based on the UNE –EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard and the UNE –EN ISO 14001: 2015 Standard.
The Principles of both Quality and Environment that allow us to comply with the reference standards are based on the following criteria and values:
- The satisfaction of our customers. Acquiring the commitment to comply with the requirements of our clients, as well as with the legal and regulatory requirements, applicable to both quality and the environment and with other requirements that the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- Empower our best asset, the workers. Properly training and informing staff to promote the implementation of good environmental practices in the performance of their work
- Improve the relationship of mutual benefit with our suppliers.
- Continuous improvement of our processes and environmental behavior. Taking the necessary measures to prevent contamination. Aware of the impact generated by the transport activity on the environment, Grupo Disfrimur has established the reduction of CO2 emissions and their compensation as one of the main lines of action to reduce its environmental impact.
- Set quality and environmental protection goals and targets consistent with the commitment to continuous improvement.
Compliance with these principles is guaranteed with the implementation of an updated Quality and Environmental Management System and the commitment of the management and all the staff of Grupo Disfrimur.